SENIOR ROBOTICS ENGINEERMar 17, 2020
The candidate will be member of the Robotics engineering team in the development of a surgical robot.
The candidate is expected to have:
– B.S. or M.S. in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or similar.
– At least 5 years of experience in PLC and Robot Programming.
– Knowledge of robotic design and kinematics.
– Electronics and electric knowledge desirable.
-Functional safety knowledge desirable.
-Medical product development experience desirable.
- Algorithm development for robotic arm control, manage the integration of subsystems.
- Manage the robotic system development and the electric and electronic subsystems manufacturing.
- Company Support about robotics and the integration of sensors and actuators into the system.
Cyber Surgery develops a robotic system for spinal procedures. Founded in 2017, Cyber Surgery is a spin-off from the industrial group Egile and has its headquarters in San Sebastian (Spain).
Cyber Surgery offers an exciting work environment where the candidate will face new challenges and join a great team with competitive compensation according to the experience of the candidate.