SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERJan 15, 2020
The candidate will be member of the mechanical engineering team in the development of a surgical robot.
The candidate is expected to have:
– B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
– At least 5 years of experience in the design and production of mechanical systems.
– Experience using CAD software (experience in CAE software will be a plus).
– Knowledge of analytical structural calculations.
– Experience in the health sector will be a plus.
Their tasks will cover the complete cycle design from conceptualization, 3D detail design, 2D manufacturing drawings, supplier monitoring and final assembly. All this under the support and supervision of the head of the mechanical department.
Cyber Surgery develops a robotic system for spinal procedures. Founded in 2017, Cyber Surgery is a spin-off from the industrial group Egile and has its headquarters in San Sebastian (Spain).
Cyber Surgery offers an exciting work environment where the candidate will face new challenges and join a great team with competitive compensation according to the experience of the candidate.