Cyber Surgery is looking for a talented and detail-oriented mechanical design engineer to join our creative team. As the design engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including designing, researching, and prototyping new products.
The chosen engineer will collaborate with the teams on various design projects, using in-depth knowledge of the latest design trends and engineering software to lead the way. In addition to being a good communicator, all candidates should be creative thinkers with excellent problem solving skills.
Our MISSION: Improve the life quality of patients through innovative technological solutions.
Our VISION: To be a benchmark in technological solutions for health.
Our VALUES: Passion, Innovation, Team, Transparency, Customer orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in design engineering, engineering, product design, or relevant field.
- Strong maths and IT skills.
- Proven experience with 3D CAD software.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Experience in medical devices design, especially instruments, will be highly rated.
- Experience in rapid prototyping processes is desirable.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Conducting research to design and engineer methods required for the mechanical systems.
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Collecting and analysing data from tests on prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.Documenting the design process, iterations, and test analytics to comply with the QA directives.
- Joining a young, dynamic and innovative company in the field of medical devices in one of the best cities in the world: Donostia – San Sebastian.
- Being a part of cutting-edge research and development team making better quality surgeries for patients.
- Personal and professional growth through seminars and trainings in different fields. • Multidisciplinary work team
- Positive work enviroment! Great conditions and benefits which include flexibility for a balanced work-life: health insurance, retirement plan benefits, flexible scheduling, teleworking…
Hiring date: December 2022 – January 2023.
Salary: Negotiable according to candidate’s value
Location: Parque Tecnológico Miramón. Paseo Mikeletegi 71, 336. Donostia – San Sebastián